Overview and Applications
We construct Intech® absolute return strategies to deliver positive returns over time, with low correlation to traditional and alternative asset classes and equity drawdown protection. Building on our adaptive volatility equity platform, we add futures and cash to provide multi-asset-like outcomes. Our clients use these strategies to address a wide range of needs:
- Offer your DC participants low-cost alternatives exposure with daily liquidity
- Tap high capacity, transparent alternatives for custom glide-paths designs
- Access a liquid, equity-based alpha source while reducing equity correlation
- Diversify overall portfolio to reduce drawdowns and enhance return
- Avoid timing-dependent absolute return processes
We employ one process across five investment platforms, including our absolute return platform. Platforms differ by risk-return objective – relative or absolute. Platform strategies differ by benchmark and/or risk budget.
Can Absolute Return Protect Against the Comeback of Volatility?
April 21, 2018
Has the Stock-Pickers' Market Gone Up in Smoke?
April 19, 2018