Overview and Applications
We construct Intech® enhanced equity strategies to improve the probability of excess return over an index. They attempt to improve upon index returns and minimize tracking error. Our clients use them to address a number of needs:
- Replace or supplement index or smart beta strategies
- Complement traditional managers in DC plans or in multi-manager mandates
- Narrow the range of excess return outcomes
- Apply risk controls to a typically large portfolio allocation
- Control surplus volatility
We employ one process across five investment platforms, including our enhanced equity platform. Platforms differ by risk-return objective – relative or absolute. Platform strategies differ by benchmark and/or risk budget.